(French Polynesia, April 27, 2012) — Long recognized as one of the most romantic destinations in the world, French Polynesia can now serve as an exotic backdrop for destination weddings. Recently, France approved a law allowing non-French nationals to wed in the islands of Tahiti. In celebration of this historic change, Hilton French Polynesia offers the first, extensive array of a la carte wedding services, providing couples with a myriad of options to create their ideal, personalized French Polynesian wedding.
From lavish ceremonies with traditional Tahitian dancers, musicians, and priests to simple ceremonies on the beach — or even on a private island — the new Wedding Menu at Hilton French Polynesia allows couples to pick and choose from an array of special enhancements to create an individualized tropical wedding, or vow renewal, of their dreams. Bridal couples can choose from two five-star resorts in the Hilton family located in this Tahitian paradise – the Hilton Moorea Lagoon Resort & Spa – which Trip Advisor voted both one of the Top Ten Most Romantic Hotels in the world as well as one of the top ten hotels in the world for relaxation, or the Hilton Bora Bora Nui which was emblazoned in the minds of about 20 million viewers as the location for the 2010 proposal finale of ABC’s The Bachelorette.
A la carte wedding options include:
- Traditional wedding services — with a classic tiered cake, flower bouquets and petal pathways – performed in the resort’s hilltop chapels
- Exotic Polynesian wedding ceremonies — indigenous to the islands and their people, which include: –a priest, a group of dancers and musicians, tropical flower arrangements, leis, crowns and a wedding certificate made of traditional “tapa.”
- Professional hair & make up services to help the bride/bridal party get ready on the big day
- Polynesian Wedding specialties for guests to buy the happy couple – like Polynesian pareos, romantic room decorations – ranging from colorful tropical flower arrangements to an exclusive romantic turn down service — which includes a flower bath, music and candle setup; spa credit gift vouchers for couple’s treatments like the famous “Million Dollar Massage” at the Bora Bora Nui’s Hina Spa are also available
- Amenities for receptions of all sizes — local musicians, a selection of wines & champagnes, photographers, and dining options including fresh Polynesian cuisine
- Gorgeous reception spaces — six different locations at each resort — ranging from a feet in the sand restaurant to a wooden dock over the water jutting into the water; from an elegant open air Mediterranean restaurant to a reception on your own private island
- Complete Wedding Packages
- Assistance from Wedding Concierge
Find out more about specifics of Destination Weddings in Tahiti at: http://www.tahiti-tourisme.com/weddings/tahitidestinationweddings.asp