Internationally-Renowned Cosmetic Dermatologist Offers His Expert Insight
1. Look your best in no time. Hoping to reinvigorate your skin leading up to your wedding? Top Dermatologist, Dr. Hevia, recommends a special treatment for radiant, glowing skin. “Your best bet is an oxygen facial. It plumps up and hydrates your skin with hyaluronic acid.”
2. Avoid the sun. You should do your best to protect your skin from intense sun exposure. “Nothing accelerates aging like ultraviolet rays,” warns Dr. Hevia. “No matter how much we try to repair/protect our skin, it’s much better to not damage it in the first place!”
3. Consider an appropriate procedure. Dr. Hevia explains, “There are numerous non-surgical aesthetic procedures the bridal party can consider, including re-shaping a nose and plumping sagging earlobes, to minimizing frown lines, crow’s feet, sagging jowls, correcting scars and even aging hands. These alternatives will allow the bridal party to put forth a flawless image in every photo and video, whether candid or staged.”
Keep Your Skin Looking Great With Dermatologist Developed Skincare
4. Pack the ESSENTIALS. “Always take your serum or your night repair cream with you,” Dr. Hevia suggests. Try his Potent Repair Serum or Night Repair Treatment Cream. “Travel can really dry out your skin and worsen the appearance of fine lines and pores. The serum (or the night cream) will keep your skin smooth and supple. (I mention either/or because some prefer the feel of serums and others the night creams.)”
5. Pressed for time? Simplify your skincare routine. Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you should take a “vacation” from your skincare regimen, too. Dr. Hevia has some suggestions for keeping things simple. “Cleanse in the shower (you’re already there)!” Use something such as the Anti-Aging Cleanser from HEVIA MD SKIN SCIENCE™. “Forget the toner afterwards and go right to your serum to nourish your skin before your makeup (assuming you need makeup, of course).”
6. Hydrate! Any Dermatologist will tell you that staying hydrated, especially in warm weather, is not only important for your skin but also for your overall health!
For more information about Dr. Hevia, or Hevia Skin Science Products visit www.heviaskinscience.com.
Now you’re In the Know about 6 Pre- & Post-Wedding Skincare Tips from Top Dermatologist, Dr. Oscar Hevia.