(Puerto Morelos, Mexico, October 2011) — Discover wedded bliss at boutique Ceiba del Mar Beach & Spa Resort, a luxurious, service-first property on the shores of a private, white-sand beach where couples can customize and host the destination nuptials of their dreams.
Here are the top 10 reasons to wed at Ceiba del Mar:
1. Complimentary Penthouse Upgrade. All brides and grooms receive a complimentary upgrade in accommodation to the resort’s exquisitely appointed penthouse, which boasts a luxurious amenity package, extensive living spaces, a sunken Jacuzzi tub, and a stunning panorama.
2. Exclusivity. Unlike at less intimate Riviera Maya resorts, Ceiba del Mar hosts just one wedding per weekend to better and more specifically attend to the needs and requests of every couple and their guests—at a moment’s notice.
3. Rooms With a View. Each one of Ceiba del Mar’s 88 well-appointed suites has a balcony or terrace from which to indulge in fabulous ocean views and celestial evening skies.
4. A la Carte Weddings. Ceiba del Mar does not offer standard wedding packages in order to customize weddings that are truly personal and reflective of every couple’s unique vision.
5. On-site Wedding Coordinator. In close communication with couples, Ceiba del Mar’s wedding coordinator will manage the planning and execution of all ceremonial details, from wedding invitations and floral arrangements to music and banquets.
6. No Time Restrictions. We will keep the party hopping as late into the evening—and early morning—as each wedding requires!
7. No External Vendor Fees. Every facet of a wedding is handled in-house, so that there is budget left over for couples to extend their dream wedding into a fabulous honeymoon at the resort if they wish.
8. One-night Minimum Stay. The resort’s accommodation policy is flexible by design to accommodate wedding of all sizes and occasions. A minimum one-night stay is all that is required to host a wedding at Ceiba del Mar.
9. Options. Ceiba del Mar boasts a variety of event spaces. On the day of their wedding couples may access as many facilities as they please, including the pier, stunning roof-top terrace, a half-mile of private beach, a second outdoor terrace and two ballrooms—all with sumptuous postcard views.
10. Additional Upgrades. Parents of both the bride and groom will receive an automatic upgrade to the next category of suite initially booked.
An lush landscape, cooling winds, refreshing seas and artisan character set a passionate backdrop for a wedding at Ceiba del Mar. Comprised of 88 spacious suites and deluxe rooms, seven of which are penthouses, Ceiba del Mar offers ocean views from every guest residence, and the following amenities:
– A balcony or terrace and hammock;
– Expansive sitting areas;
– A bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub;
– Organic Bath products;
– Handcrafted furnishings and decor;
– Complimentary wireless Internet;
– Daily housekeeping service;
– 300 thread-count Premium Cotton linens and pillow menu;
– Complimentary in-room morning coffee;
– Nightly turndown service with Mexican handcrafted gift;
– International cable TV and DVD/CD player;
– 24-hour room service; and
– Personalized mini-bar service upon request at an extra cost.
For more information about Ceiba Del Mar Beach & Spa Resort, which was included on Conde Nast Traveler’s 2010 Gold List, earning perfect scores of “100” in “Best Rooms” and “Best Service” categories for Mexico, visit www.ceibadelmar.com, or call 1-800-877-6221.