Celebrate Valentine’s Day on California’s Central Coast with Blue Dolphin Inn’s “Coastal Romance” Package
Give love a beautiful backdrop this Valentine’s Day with Blue Dolphin Inn’s “Coastal Romance” package – a sweet offering that courts couples with oceanfront accommodations in Cambria, CA, a guided Paso Robles wine tour and more.
Offered February 1- March 15, 2014 (excluding Feb. 16 & 17), the “Coastal Romance” package brings lovers to beautiful Moonstone Beach, a pristine, rugged stretch of coastline located just steps from the luxurious, Blue Dolphin Inn. Moonstones are known as the “lover’s stone” said to inspire passion and bring lovers together.
Guests can enjoy epic sunsets from the Inn’s scenic patio, strolls along the two-mile beachfront walking path or just some quiet alone time in their spacious, beautifully-appointed room.
The romantic rendezvous continues with a four-hour guided Wine Wrangler wine tour in the acclaimed Paso Robles wine region – just a short drive from the Blue Dolphin Inn – where guests can pamper their palate with a plethora of award-winning varietals.
The complete Blue Dolphin Inn “Coastal Romance” package starts at $425 (for two) and includes:
· Two nights lodging at Blue Dolphin Inn (excluding February 16 and 17)
· Four-hour guided Paso Robles Wine Tour for two with The Wine Wrangler
· Complimentary bottle of commemorative Blue Dolphin Inn wine and two wine glasses
· Artisanal Chocolate-covered strawberries, delivered in room
· Fresh, complimentary gourmet “Picnic Breakfast to Go” delivered to guests room daily
For more information, visit www.cambriainns.com/bluedolphininn
Thank you for reading! Now you’re In the Know about a great romantic getaway at the Blue Dolphin Inn.