Tell Your Wedding Story…
Brides and grooms this year are looking to highlight local fare as part of their wedding, and according to Bridal Guide, serving local food is one of the “Top Wedding Trends for 2013”. Half Moon, a RockResort, in Rose Hall, Jamaica, and Iconic Weddings assist brides and grooms in planning their personalized destination wedding with local food by award-winning, internationally trained chefs, authentic décor, music and more.
At Half Moon, each couple receives assistance from a romance specialist to help them tell their wedding story. The romance specialist will help the bride and groom through every step of wedding planning and stick to their budget, while providing extensive knowledge and expertise in logistics, floral artistry, pastry arts, set design and décor.
In addition to the great offerings available to the married couple to be, Half Moon also offers the wedding guests a number of different things to enjoy while staying at Half Moon, including:
Authentic Jamaican spa treatments at Fern Tree, A RockResorts Spa®
Horseback riding at the Equestrian Centre
Swimming with dolphins in the private Dolphin Lagoon
Multiple beaches offering an array of water sports
Live, Laugh, Love Wedding Package
· 15 Superior Rooms based on double occupancy for two-nights
· Roundtrip Airport Transfers for All Guests
· Bottle of Moet Champagne In-Room Upon Arrival for Bride and Groom
· Romantic Turn-Down – your suite transformed into a wonderland with rose petals
· and the aroma of sweet oranges and spice (Fern Tree’s Signature Scent)
· Ceremony set-up and décor
· Beer and Wine Bar (Four Hours)
· Cocktail Hour
· 3- Course Plated or Buffet Dinner
· Organic Centerpieces
Note: Rates are subject to 10% tax, 15% service charge and $30 daily resort fee per room. This
package is for a maximum of thirty people, including the bride and groom.
For more information about the Half Moon Resort in Jamaica visit www.halfmoon.rockresorts.com
To see In the Know Bride’s story on the Half Moon Resort in Jamaica’s One Love Package click here.